Come out from 10AM to 2PM to recycle your metal and help the Eagles raise money for picnic tables in the courtyard.
Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Like Free Prizes?
So do we!!!
Sign up to proctor at Clayton Middle and enjoy prizes worth up to $100!
The more days you proctor the better your chances of winning!
For each proctor that is recruited by CMS staff or student, their name gets entered into a separate drawing for additional prizes!
Sign up at:
Monday, February 20, 2017
CMS staff and students! The yearbook staff wants to make sure as many people as possible are in the yearbook as many times as possible. To make sure everyone has the chance, we are introducing the CMS squad picture contest, or as we call it ," the Squadtest." This is a fun way to make sure you and your friends are in the yearbook. Here are the rules:
1. Must have more than 2 people and no more than 7 in your squad.
2. Must be at school or at a school related function.
3. Must only include CMS students or staff.
4 Please, only one squad picture per person. the idea is to have as many different people in the book as possible.
5. Make sure you take your picture when it is appropriate to do so. Don't get in trouble over this. Also make sure all actions and poses made in the picture are school appropriate.
6. The #squadtest will end March 3rdWe will put as many squad pictures in the book as possible so please send us your squad pics. Use the replayit app on your phone. if you use a different app, you can still submit it through the replayit app. submit photos with #squadtest so we know what its for. Have fun!
Wednesday, February 8, 2017
The first deadline for the 8th grade field trip to Beaufort is coming up on February 15th. If you plan on paying all at once, then $40 is due on this day. If you are making a deposit then $20 is due on this day and the other $20 is due on March 1st. Parents interested in chaperoning the field trip must also pay the same $40 and be cleared as a level two volunteer through jcsvolunteers.com
Monday, February 6, 2017
6th grade students are traveling to Beaufort, North Carolina to take part in the Dolphin and Dune adventure offered by Carolina Ocean Studies. The trip is scheduled For March 13th and March 14th. Sixth Graders you still have time to be part of this very exciting trip. Make sure to turn in your money to your pitstop teacher.
We have a Students vs. Staff Basketball game coming up! Anyone can participate or come and enjoy the game! It will be Thursday, Feb. 9th starting at 3:30. The cost is $5 for regular admission. Students can pay $1 per person to play in the 3-on-3 tournament. Sign up at the planter with Ms. Dunn from 7:25-7:45. First 10 teams ONLY! Everyone is welcome to come cheer on your favorite team and watch the staff try to dominate the winners! There will also be a Shoot-Out and a 50/50 Raffle. All proceeds benefit the FFA program. Thanks for your help!